In this tutorial to I`ll show you how to turn your Raspberry Pi into a Pen Test Device. It is not for hacking, and I do not condone its use for that, I insist that you only use it to test out your networks security.
**/I set up a script that automates these steps and gives you a ready-to-use installation of aircrack-ng. But you can also do it manually. To execute the script run the following:
wget http://beginners-corner.googlecode.com/files/aircrack-ng.sh sudo chmod +x aircrack-ng.sh sudo ./aircrack-ng.sh
You may modify this script for your own personal use but please do not redistribute./**
1. First youll have to install an OpenSSL dependency of aircrack-ng.
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
If you won’t do that you will run into this error later:
fatal error: openssl/hmac.h: No such file or directory
sudo apt-get install subversion
3. Download the aircrack sourcecode:
svn co http://trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/trunk aircrack-ng
4. Change directory to aircrack-ng:
5. Let’s compile and install (be patient) Pray that you get no errors.
make sudo make install
6. For good measure also update the OUI tool in case you need to spoof a MAC later.